One way to sharpen and keep following in hacking world is through Vulnerability Research. Vulnerability Research is a process to find holes in system that will be used for hacking purpose. Many website assist in this process because reporting problems on various software.
- National Vulnerabilty Database (http://nvd.nist.gov)
- Securitytracker (http://www.securitytracker.com)
- Security (http://www.securiteam.com)
- Secunia (http://www.secunia.com)
- Hackerstorm (http://www.hackerstorm.com)
- Hackerwatch (http://www.hackerwatch.org)
- Security Focus (http://www.securityfocus.com)
- SC Magazine (http://www.scmagazine.com)
- Zone-h (http://zone-h.org)
- Milw0rm (http://www.milw0rm.com)
That are some of them, let me know if you find another website.
So, take care your system… 😀